FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for property in the RM of Dufferin will be received by:
WIENS & FRANZ LAW OFFICE 2-500 Main Street, P.O. Box 99 Winkler, MB R6W 4A4
The Wly 1980 Feet Perp of the NW 1/4 of Section 34-6-6 WPM (Title No. 2774039/4),
being approximately 120 acres, located approximately 2 miles west of Graysville and 1 1/2 miles north on Road 33.
The yard site includes:
- 6 - 10,000bu bins with 10" U-trough. With air, temp cable and bin sweep
- 1 - Stor-King 6,400bu hopper bin with rocket air, heater and temp cable
- 1 - 4,000bu Meridian hopper bin
- Approx. total of 80,000 bu of grain storage on farm
Grain Dryer: Vertec 6700 grain dryer with 3 augers and propane tank
Electrical Office: 9' X 12' heated. 3 phase 400 AMP service
Office Shed: 28' X 70' heated. Water well.
Double Car Garage: 20' X 28'.
15 % of the price will be allocated to the building, and 85 % of the price will be allocated to the farmland.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property.
2. Tenders must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on March 22, 2018.
3. Tenders must be accompanied by a deposit $10,000.00 payable to WIENS & FRANZ LAW OFFICE. Deposit cheques accompanying unaccepted bids will be returned,
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted. The Vendors are not obligated to sell any of
the land, or to accept any Tender.
5. The purchaser(s) shall be responsible for payment of GST or shall self-assess for GST.
6. Land to be sold as one complete package.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The bidder(s) whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering
the terms and conditions of sale and, on the execution of such agreement, an additional sum
representing 15% of the accepted tender price will be required as a second deposit.
2. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender must be paid on or before the date of closing, which shall be April 4, 2018, or evidence provided that the purchase funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor. If the balance of the purchase price is not paid by the Possession Date, or under such acceptable conditions, the deposit paid shall be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
3. The adjustment for taxes is January 1st, 2018.
For further information contact: HARRY J. WIENS or JOAN FRANZ at: Ph. 204-325-4615 Fax. 204-325-6712 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: (204) 325-4615
This listing was added on: Mar 08